No matter how many scientific vape studies are released showing that e-cigs are significantly healthier than smoking, vaping haters always seem to spread lies and misinformation online. Vaping is not a new phenomenon, but if the anti-vaping lobby is to be believed, then e-cig retailers are trying to lure young children into the world of tobacco addiction.
The reality is far less diabolical. Vapers would never recommend that teenagers start vaping, but vapers also understand all too well that teens are bound to experiment from time to time. That’s how many vapers got started smoking in the first place – trying to appear more “adult” and “hip” than they really were by smoking cigarettes when they were teenagers.
Furthermore, many vapers already know about the hundreds of research studies that classify smoking as significantly more addictive than vaping. As proof, recent research published by Penn State and confirmed by the CDC shows that teen vaping rates are plummeting since 2016.
Here are another 5 vape studies to shut down the vaping haters
1. 2015 Public Health England Study is perhaps the most-quoted vape study of all time. Supported by Great Britain’s Royal College of Physicians, this historical research was the first of its kind to confirm that vaping is approximately 95 percent safer and healthier than smoking. It was also the first and most detailed vape study conducted and published by a federal public health organization.
2. 2017 Cancer Research UK Cross-Sectional Study came out two-years later and focuses on the alleged quantities of toxins and carcinogens associated with e-cig vapor compared to conventional smoking. The results of this UK vape study identify a substantial reduction in toxicities for e-cigarettes, and in many cases, the measurable carcinogens are completely non-existent compared to tobacco cigarettes.
3. 2015 IJERP Study shows that the smoke from combustible cigarettes contains high quantities of numerous trace metals. Meanwhile, vaping produces no more trace metals than those found in normal, everyday air.
4. 2012 Onassis Cardiac Surgery Center Study focuses on vaping, smoking, and the heart. According to the research, smoking even a single cigarette has immediate and negative health effects on myocardial functions while vaping does not.
5. 2014Drexel University Study proves beyond a reasonable doubt that second-hand vapor is completely safe. On the other hand, scientists have known for decades that second-hand cigarette smoke can lead to all sorts of medical disorders.
Vaping haters tend to spread lies and gossip about vaping because of what they learn by reading Fake News reports filled Alternative Facts. Many of these anti-vaping articles are written and published by advocates of Big Tobacco who are threatened by the increase in popularity of vaping.
So, the next time a vaping hater gives you a dirty look, try quoting one of these vape studies in their direction. Maybe you can help them learn that vaping helps millions of people to quit smoking permanently, safely, and without the excruciating withdrawal symptoms.